Be It ordained by the City Council of Boston, In accordance with the|
provisions of Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 43B, Section 13, and
any other applicable law, as follows:
1. Section One. City of Boston Code, Ordinances, Title 16, is hereby
2. amended by inserting the following new chapter at the end thereof:
3. "Chapter 11. Boston Ground Water Trust".
4. Section 400. There shall be established In the City of Boston, by
5. the Collector/Treasurer, the "Boston Ground Water Trust", which
6. trust shall be established in the form, and manner of the attached
7. Declaration of Trust; and that, subject to the approval of the City
8. Council and Mayor, the Boston Ground Water Trust be and hereby is
9. authorized to accept and expend any and all funds contributed to it
10. consistent with the purposes of the Declaration of Trust attached hereto
11. and filed herewith.
1. Section Two. If any provision or section of this chapter shall be
2. held to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, then such pro-
3. vision or section shall be considered separately and apart from the
4. remaining provisions or sections of this ordinance, which shall remain
5. in full force and effect.
6. Section Three. This ordinance shall take effect upon passage.