WELL MONITORING & INSTALLATION UPDATE
BGwT Meeting: February 15, 2007
- We are in the process of reading the well network.
- 14 of the 22 Zones have been read and are posted on the website. We hope to finish the readings by the end of this month.
- Anthony Bernardi of Wentworth Institute of Technology was hired and started work on Saturday January 13, 2007. Anthony is a part-time employee of the trust (15-20 hrs./week). His duties will include reading the BGwT observation well network and assisting the Technical Coordinator.
- Group 5 dataloggers have been installed in 18 wells. Data is scheduled to be uploaded in March.
- As per agreement with GEI Consultants Inc., loggers (there are a total of 4) installed in and around Cazenove St. continue to be uploaded once a week and sent to GEI Consultants Inc. The purpose is to observe the water levels in the area where the recharge systems have been installed.
- We have also uploaded data from our East Boston set of wells and will be reviewing those with the Technical Committee.
- We continue to look for any underpinned buildings. Data has been scarce up to this point.