WELL MONITORING & INSTALLATION UPDATE
BGwT Meeting: November 17, 2005
The BGwTs latest set of readings are indicated below.
There are currently 664 wells in the BGwTs network.
Of those 664 wells:
Note: The high number of wells with no reading largely represents new wells that have been installed and will be read for the first time in December 2005.
- 164 wells @ elevation >7
- 248 wells @ elevation 5- 7
- 130 wells @ elevation 3-5
- 36 wells @ elevation <3
- 86 wells @ no reading
Installations for 2005 ended on Monday November 7, 2005. A total of 43 out of the 180 proposed were installed. The remaining 137 wells will be installed beginning in April 2006.
Of the 43 installed:
- 14 wells in the East Boston Area
- 16 wells in the Fort Point Channel Area
- The remaining 13 wells covered the Back Bay, South End, and Lower Beacon Hill areas of Boston